Wednesday, June 17, 2009

No More BO!

It's finally here. Tonight is Jonny's last shift at the Brick Oven! (He is there right now, while I am not-so-patiently waiting for him to come home..) Here he is heading off for the last time!


Instead of working at Brick Oven, Jonny will be working for Provo City Water. He started on Monday and really likes it. He's basically just up in the mountains from 6-4:30 everyday doing manual labor. He's already getting nice and tan :) His first day they found a baby deer (fawn..?) and Jonny got to hold it! I'm not gonna lie, deer creep me out a LOT, but it was just a baby and really cute, so I was pretty jealous.
I, on the other hand, am in the middle of finals. I took my health final today, and have one tomorrow as well. My other class ended a few weeks early so I only have 2 finals to take, which is nice. I am now in the process of trying to find a job. It's a lot harder than I thought. Apparently every single place in Provo has already done their hiring for the summer, so I'm kind of struggling :( but it's ok, it'll all work out!
Oh, and I almost forgot! My amazingly talented husband is just that... amazingly talented. He and his dad Kory have been in a few golf tournaments recently and won quite a bit of money! But that's not the best part.. Jonny got a double eagle! (that's 3 shots under par) His name was in the paper and everything. I am a very proud wife :)

No comments: