Friday, May 21, 2010

Trust...


That's what needs to exist in a marriage where the husband comes home from work and the wife says: "Hey honey, I bought a 3-piece couch set tonight. We're picking it up on Monday."

Well... that's what happened! On Saturday night while Jonny was I work I went to my parents house. We stopped at Smith's to get some things and I saw a beautiful microfiber couch set. I fell in love. I couldn't call Jonny because he was at work, so I just made a quick decision and bought it. To be fair, it was over 1/2 off!


The problem is that we live in a cozy little apartment, so they don't all fit :) We left the recliner chair at my parents house, where it will stay til we move. We just have the couches, but even that is still a tight fit!


But it's ok, because we love them! They are so comfy!

Now I just need some cute decorative pillows!

Oh, and don't worry. Jonny was really excited when I told him, and was very proud of me for making a decision on my own, which I hate to do :)

2 comments:

Alex and Becca said...

Pier 1 has the CUTEST pillows!!!!

Marcie said...

Nice buy! I HATE making decisions alone too! Haha. Good job!!