Saturday, October 16, 2010

Jonny's Birthday


Wednesday was Jonny's birthday, he turned a whopping 25! We had a lot of fun. I started off the day by giving him...

a snow brusher thing! Not the best gift ever, but he wanted one.
We went to guru's for lunch, then played mini golf.
Yeah, he's a weirdo :)




For his second gift I gave him...

cake mix! I'm a good gift-giver, huh? Well, he just wanted cookies for his birthday dessert cause I had made cheesecake a couple days before for his and my brother's joint b-day dinner. He LOVES german chocolate cake, so I decided to give him the mix and make it for him when he wanted it.

This silly boy keeps complaining about how old he is "a quarter of a century!" So I thought this candle was fitting..

We had enchiladas for dinner (his favorite) then watched a movie on the laptop in a park. It was so cold, but fun. Right before the movie I surprised him with his real present, an ipod shuffle. He loved it!

And here is another preggy pic:


1 comment:

Al and Ash said...

3 presents!!! You need to give some lessons to Ashley:) That baby sure is growing. You look great. Whenever you get sick of that cold come pay us a visit.