Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sophie Update


Things have been a little busy for us here, so I never did a "3 month" post, and I didn't take her 3 month pictures until she was 3 1/2 months... Oh well :)

We never found out what was making her throw up. I went on the dairy-free and wheat-free diet for a while but she was just getting worse. She would throw up everything she ate and was getting dehydrated :( At that point her doctor said the best thing for her would be to make the switch to formula, which we did. It has taken a huge stress off and she is much happier!

She can now hold up her head on her own!



Sophie is growing so fast. Her personality is really starting to show, and I love it. She is so fun to be around and I have a blast playing with her every day.


She sleeps about 8-10 hours straight every night now, which is amazing! I couldn't be happier about this :)


She is fascinated by her hands, and will stare at them for extended periods of time. She also loves to suck on them. She likes to play this game where she shoves her hand in her mouth as far as it will go. This always results in her gagging, but she still does it over and over and over...


Here are the 3 (and a half) month pictures..



I love this one!




I will post the 4 month pictures soon!

No comments: