Monday, October 14, 2013

The trek to Ohio

I was a little nervous to fly to Ohio with a squirmy 2 year old, so I packed an entire arsenal of "distractions." I got Soph all kinds of art supplies, which she loved!

On our flight to Atlanta, we colored a ton!



I always get really uncomfortable on planes (who doesn't?) but oh my goodness, flying at 35 weeks pregnant was a whole new ballgame. One I hope to never repeat.



My belly hit the tray table!



Here is one of mine and Soph's masterpieces...



We also ate plenty of yummy snacks...  



And watched Finding Nemo for the first time (now it's one of her favorites)




Our flight to Atlanta was a success, and Soph was great. Unfortunately our flight to Cleveland got delayed... then cancelled :( After standing in line for ages we were given food vouchers and a night at a hotel. 


Here were are the next day, in the same clothes, ready to try again..




And here we are, an hour later, still on the ground.



Right before we were supposed to leave, the power went out at the airport and they couldn't pull the plane away from the jetway. 

We weren't too excited about this...


In the time we spent waiting, Soph managed to lose her sock. And her pants.

But finally, they got us out and in the air! 


Needless to say, we were very excited when we landed in Cleveland!

No comments: