Sunday, December 5, 2010

I am soo close to graduating, I can't believe it! I have 2 presentations this Wednesday, last day of class on Thursday, then finals are the next week. It is so weird to think I will almost be done with school for good.

In the mean time, I spend way too much time sitting on the couch watching my belly go crazy as baby kicks and stretches. It's so cute :)

Speaking of baby, the other day was so fun! Due to coupons and discounts, our parents ended up getting us our awesome stroller/travel system sooner than expected...
And our pack-n-play, which will be baby's bed until we move and buy a crib..
It's so exciting! We are so grateful for our parents and all of the things they help out with :)

1 comment:

Al and Ash said...

oh that is just too exciting! I loved getting baby stuff! She is going to be here before you know it...but I'm sure it feels like an eternity to you! We can't wait for baby katz to get here!