Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Beauty Marks

It doesn't matter if you know something is coming, it doesn't make it any easier :/ I knew I'd get stretch marks, but I still can't stand them. Yuck.

So this morning when I saw a set of fresh ones, I almost started to cry. Why does pregnancy have to ruin your body? Before I got too upset, Jonny said this:

"Those aren't stretch marks, those are beauty marks. You shouldn't be upset about them, you should be proud. When I look at those marks I see the marks of a beautiful, strong woman who is giving up so much to bear my children.
When you look at them, think of our baby and how much love you have for her already. Love those marks; they will be a constant reminder of your most precious calling in this life - motherhood."

Thank goodness for husbands.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my goodness! That's the sweetest thing ever! What a good hubby you have!

Jake and Katie Schwabedissen said...

Wow! I'm super impressed with what a sweet guy you have!! He's definitely a keeper.

On another note, at a craft fair this summer a lady from Eagle, Idaho was selling a homemade body butter called Plum Hill Pure Body Essentials. My stretch marks aren't gone but they've really faded fast! Google it!

Becca and Bryan said...

oh my gosh!! that is SO cute! What an awesome guy alli!!! :)

Rachel said...

Wow what an incredible husband! You still look beautiful, Alli! & your body will hop right back into gear after the baby girl comes!

Jonny and Alli Katseanes said...

Yeah, he's pretty awesome :)

Thanks Katie, I will definitely check that out!

Gordy and Jenn said...

I Love it!