Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sophie - One Year!


I'll spare you my bittersweet feelings of having a one-year-old, but know that this came way too soon! Soph has grown into a beautiful little girl, and I love her to death. The past year has been the best of my life.
Here is a bit of info about the birthday girl...


4 - The number of days it took her to learn to walk... she's a pro now!

1 - The number of times per day that we climb into bed and pull the blankets over our heads and have tickle wars

2 - The number of times I've had to dig food out of her throat because she was choking

2 - The number of times I've cried hysterically after finally getting my baby to breathe again

42 - The number of times per day she puts a dish towel on her head and crawls around with it


7 - The number of teeth she has

3 - The number of words that she knows (mama, dada, no-no)

2 - The minimum number of times per day Sophie squeals. When we're driving, she knows the difference between stopping at a red light (or stopping for any other reason) and parking. Every time we park the car she squeals with glee, knowing she gets to get out of her car seat :)

6 - The number of symphonies she composes per day on her piano

1 - The number of meltdowns she has each day as she watches her dad leave for school

17 - The number of kitchen utensils she thinks are her own toys

1,000,000 - The number of times she makes me smile each day


Here are her 11 month pictures...




And her 1 year pictures...







1 comment:

Gwen said...

Very sweet! It is hard to believe that she is one. WOW! I love you all.