Saturday, January 21, 2012

Back to Logan!


After what seemed like ages, we finally made it back to Logan.

Soph never sleeps in our arms anymore. She was so wiped out from the trip though, she slept in my arms multiple times, and I definitely took advantage of the snuggles!


Ever since we've been home Sophie has been enjoying all of her presents. Of course, her favorites are the things other people got her. She spends most of her time kissing her leap frog toy and playing her piano.

Here she is, reading her new book from Kristen and Isaac. She loves to carry the little animals with her everywhere she goes...


And here she is with her piano...


She plays with this thing all day long, it is so cute. The other day we stripped her down in the living room to check out a rash she had, and she wriggled out of my arms and B-lined it straight to the piano...


Jonny and I got her a play pen that I got during Black Friday. She was terrified of it :(


I tried going in with her, but it didn't help much.


Jonny and I actually use it more than she does! We have competitions to see who can make the most shots into the blue hoop at the top (I always lose). Maybe when she's a little older she'll like the blow-up thing, but for now we just make a mess and play with the balls :)


No comments: