Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas Break - Logan


We had a nice long Christmas break, which was split up between Logan, Provo/Highland, and Seattle. I'll start with Logan, before we went out of town.


I put up our tiny little tree, knowing Sophie was going to love it a little too much...


Guess how long it lasted before she decided she just had to touch it?


About 2.5 seconds.


After a couple of days the bottom half of the tree was clear of ornaments, and they were all later found under the couches :)

We went to an Ugly Christmas Sweater party this year, for Jonny's HR cohort. I found this little number for Sophie at the DI...


My outfit came courtesy of the DI and Walmart...


And Jonny's? Well, his was courtesy of his sweet, loving wife, who just wanted him to look his best :)


I couldn't find a sweater for him, so I made one. I think it turned out pretty good :)


He is such a good sport. He wore this sweater (if you can even call it that) with pride!
We had a great time at the party, and Jonny won a really nice jacket, which was awesome!

No comments: