Saturday, April 6, 2013

Christmas with the Kats family


We spent Christmas day with my family, but we still got to spend plenty of time with Jonny's side.



I was given a bunch of sewing supplies, so I had absolutely everything I needed to sew! It was awesome.





Sophie got Llama Llama Red Pajama, which is one of our favorite books. We read it almost every night!





She made this little crown in nursery and she loved it!







She absolutely adores her cousins - and they're pretty crazy about her too :) Here they are enjoying some cookies...



We were lucky enough to get to spend time with Grandma Landes, who is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. We love her to pieces!



One day (while I was bed-ridden with morning sickness) Jonny took Sophie out to play in the snow. Kory took some great pictures...










No comments: