Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Here you go.


Certain people have been getting on my back about not posting pictures on here, so here are some for you to enjoy...

Here is Jonny off to his last day of class at BYU


And this is from my birthday. I know that was a while ago, but I never mentioned it. Here I am about to enjoy my free dessert at Macaroni Grill, yum!


A while back we bought a picture frame set from Bed Bath but we finally got around to putting it up..







This one is missing a picture, we still need to get our graduation pics from Jonny's dad, so that spot is reserved for one of those :)

Ok ok, here is what people want to see....


Here I am at 6 weeks



And here is what I look like now (at 17 1/2 weeks)


But here is what I feel like...

I realize I have a looong way to go, but I already feel big (I know, I know..this is nothing compared to what I will look like in Feb). If it was just my belly that was growing, I'd be fine. But it's my whole body! I'm trying to eat healthy and exercise every day, but I can't seem to slow the weight gain. But hey, at least I have an excuse, right?! Well, I just hope it comes off fairly quickly after the baby comes.

The exciting thing is that I am actually starting to look pregnant. I ran into someone yesterday who I haven't talked to in years, and she said "wow, you're pregnant!" So if she noticed right away, hopefully that means I'm beyond looking just chubby, and actually look pregnant. But now looking at that picture, my belly still looks really small, so who knows :)


4 comments:

Big Al said...

cool pics! It's good to see you guys. If I was prego I would eat as much junk food as I good. You already have an excuse to gain weight so you might as well make it count:)

Alex and Becca said...

Ah! You have a preggo belly! You look so good! And you still look teeny! Congrats!

Marcie said...

Yay you posted pictures! You're so cute pregnant :)

Thompson Family said...

Eeek! You really do look preggo! My baby sister! This is weird! :) Well, you truly look adorable! Just give it a few weeks and you will look back on that picture and think, wow, i was so tiny and felt great! ;) Oh and PS, LOVE the picture frames, can I copy you? jk... kind of