Friday, September 10, 2010

Patience is a virtue..


Too bad I don't have any.

I am making myself crazy thinking about our little one. I could literally go right now and find out the gender. The catch? Fetal foto is kind of expensive. And why would I pay extra money when my own doctor will tell me the gender in about a month? It's just not worth it....right?

yeah, try telling that to yourself when you are staring at your little baby bump, not knowing if you should call it a he or a she. I have heard of many women who have that "mother's intuition" and somehow just "know" the gender of their unborn children. Hmm... not me! I don't have a clue!

As of today, I am 16 weeks along! I started my last semester of college, and it's going to be a fun one. Thank goodness I have school and work, it makes time go by very fast. I am still impatient though..

Here are some pregnancy updates:

Still sick. I take my drugs, and feel pretty good though. Last week I decided not to take my pill, cause I felt unusually good. Big mistake! My poor neighbor got to see me lose my dinner in our parking lot because I couldn't make it inside. oops :)

Along with my belly, the rest of my body seems to be expanding. Yikes. I no longer fit into any of my normal shirts, so I wear my baggy (well, they used to be baggy!) BYU t-shirts every day. I am putting off buying maternity clothes as long as possible!

Smells don't bother me as much anymore, and I have actually started cooking again. Jonny is definitely happy about this :)

Baby Kats is now 4 1/2 inches long! Now, if I only knew if it was a boy or girl..

3 comments:

Al and Ash said...

I am so excited for you guys. Isn't that wait the worst? With work and school starting up, I'm sure it'll go by fast. Before you know it you will have an adorable little baby in your arms :) Keep us posted on how you guys are doing, and take lots of pictures of UT for me. I kinda miss those mountains.
ash

IngridLola said...

Alli I am so excited for you! Congratulations! You should update your blog more often :)

Marcie said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! You need to post some pictures of your belly! :)