Thursday, November 10, 2011

8 Months


Here are some updates about Sophie from when she turned 8 months old...

She said her first word on October 12th (the day before Jonny's birthday). It was "dada!" She says it all the time now, as well as babbling "nana" and "yaya" repeatedly :)

She loves dogs. When we go to my parents' house she chases them around, giggling, and they don't scare her at all!

Thank you to Kristen and Isaac for this, she loves it!

She's obsessed with climbing over things. I mean, obsessed. Everytime I sit on the floor with her she claws her way up my body, gets down, then does it again.

When she turned 8 months old she wasn't crawling yet, but would get in crawling position and rock back and forth. She would also hold herself in push-up position.


Sadly, she doesn't sing very much anymore. Pretty much ever since she was born she would sing in this high-pitched voice. It was the cutest thing ever. I would wake up in the morning to the sound of her singing in her crib. Unfortunately she grew out of this :( The only time she does it now is when she gives kisses. I think it's because while she kisses me I say "aawwww" in a high voice, so now she does her sing-song voice while kissing :)


She gets the hiccups when she laughs really hard - without fail :)

She was sooo relaxed in her Grandma Katseanes' arms!

She ate her first graham cracker at Grandma Lords' house and LOVED it!


1 comment:

Gwen said...

Such a sweet baby!