Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Halloween


Jonny and I have never really done anything for Halloween, but because of Sophie, we decided to dress up and carve pumpkins this year. It was her very first Halloween, after all!



I saw the cutest idea on Pinterest: stick your baby in a pumpkin. Sophie was a good sport about the whole thing. When we first put her in it she immediately started chewing on it, but stopped once she realized how bad it tasted.

Considering the fact that Sophie had missed a nap and was grumpy, and it was really cold outside, and I have ZERO photography skills, I think I got some good ones :)







She caused quite the scene at our complex, people even came out of their apartments to see her :)

Here is Jonny's pumpkin...


And here is mine...


Last year after Halloween, I bought Sophie a spider costume for 85 cents. Yup, 85 cents. I decided Jonny and I would be spider webs so we would all match for our ward Halloween party. Our spider web costumes looked good for the first few minutes, but as time went by they looked worse and worse. At least Soph looked adorable!





She makes this face all the time, you can see it better here...

All in all, I think it was a great Halloween. We had a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh I could just eat her up! She is so adorable, Alli! How cute! & way to go on the awesome steal of a halloween costume!!

Tess said...

LOVE Sophie IN the pumpkin! Wish we would've done it!