Friday, August 26, 2011

Our New Apartment


We moved into our apartment in Logan back in May, but it feels like we just barely settled in. We have been going back and forth from Logan to Highland to Provo for the past few months, so hopefully we can stay put for a while!

Now that we are a little more settled I decided to take pictures of our new place. We really like it so far. It has a pool (which we haven't used) and a gym, which I am proud to say I have been to multiple times! And there is a playground, which will be fun when Soph gets a little older.


We'll start out in the back of the apartment, which happens to be the ugliest :) We put all of our pictures/home decor in the front of the apartment, where it can be seen. And considering the fact that this is just another temporary home, we don't feel the need to go waste money on decorations for our bedroom/bathroom.


So here is our bedroom, bare walls and all...


This is the biggest bedroom we've had, by far, which only makes it look that much more empty without anything on the walls


And then we head into the master bathroom...
(Notice the bar stool at the desk. Yep, we're classy like that)




We have a walk-in closet, which I love..


When you come down the hall a bit you'll hit the guest bathroom..


See? This looks much cuter. The colors even match! :)


Then across from the bathroom is Sophie's room...


We bought her a changing table, which we really like. It's much easier to change diapers on there than on the floor.


And I absolutely love her crib! We got it for a great deal!


I spent forever looking for crib bedding, and only found 1 set that I really liked (that wasn't ridiculously expensive). I'm glad I spent so much time looking though, because I love what I ended up with!


When you walk down the hall there are some storage closets, and this adorable picture of Sophie :)


And then the kitchen...


The one thing I don't like about this apt is that there is a hallway kitchen. It's extra-wide so it doesn't really feel like a hallway, but I wish there was more counter space.


I love the cabinets though, it is nice to finally not have cabinets that can give you splinters :)



My favorite part of this apartment is right through these doors...


A washer and dryer! We got these for such a good deal, and I love them. No more laundry mats, and no more doing laundry at our parents' houses.


After we leave the kitchen we enter the family room (and there is our front door)


As you can tell from looking out the glass doors, we live on the first floor. I love not having to climb stairs with a baby!



There is still some empty wall space here, but again, I don't want to go buy a bunch of stuff for a temporary apartment.




And that's pretty much it! Hope you enjoyed the tour :)

4 comments:

Al and Ash said...

This is sooo cute! I envy your organization. Everything looks perfect :) Glad you guys are settled, and that crib bedding is so cute.

Rachel said...

I love it! What a nice apartment! I am glad you love it so much! I hope everything is good in Logan for ya'll I love the blog updates!

Audryn said...

Alli!
i absolutely LOVE your place. You guys are the cutest couple with the cutest baby. :)

Chelsea Lords said...

Alli I LOVE it!!! It is so cute and it looks great! :)